Tuesday, June 03, 2008

We need help!...and now, we've got it!

I couldn't be more excited to welcome Debbie Eckerson to the UGJ fold.
(That's Debbie, on the left, with former RCGC ED Susan Latoski on one
of our Odyssey to Ithaca tours.) I've seriously been in need of office
help for a while now, but the timing just hasn't been right. Or maybe,
just a little, I was waiting for Deb. Anyway, when I heard she was
resigning her position at the Rochester Civic Garden Center you can be
sure I wasted no time trying - successfully! - to lure her over to the
dark side. I mean, the UGJ. I've known Debbie for fifteen years and
worked fairly closely with her for most of them, in one way or
another, and I'm totally confident she's going to be a HUGE help! Deb
will be taking care of subscriptions and is also our new calendar
editor. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such praise - I'm blushing!
I am thrilled to be working with Jane and the UGJ - such fun! Yay is right!
-Debbie

Cranberry Creek Herbs said...

Congratulations Debbie!! Woo Hoo!!

Arleen Oliver