Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What is Up with Extension and MCC?

We ran out of space in the magazine, so I have a lot to post here at ETTG. I'll do that as soon as I've put out some more of my little smoldering fires here. In the meantime, if anyone is reading this and wants to comment, what do you think is going on with the Monroe County Cornell Cooperative Extension and MCC?

Most people I have talked to about this are perplexed, to say the least. I have not seen a lot of coverage in the D&C (I haven't checked City) and I'm not sure whether or not it's an appropriate column topic for me. I have to discuss this with my editor.

In the meantime, I really want to hear what you, the gardener, thinks about what has gone on.

Here is some background, in case you need it:
Dec 14, 2006: Farm agency loses $175,000; new MCC institute to get funding instead

Dec 16, 2006:

No comments: